DJI FPV Drone Overview
- Fly in First-Person at up to 87 mph
- FPV Goggles V2 Included
- Record 4K Video at 60 fps
- 150Â° Super-Wide FOV
- RockSteady EIS for Smooth Footage
- Up to 6.2-Mile Range with OcuSync 3.0
- Front & down Obstacle Sensing
- Emergency Brake & Hover
- 3 x Flying Modes (N/S/M Mode)
- Color-Customizable Exterior Lighting
Fully immerse yourself in the amazing aerial views and unbridled speed of drone flying with the combo version of the DJI FPV Drone. Using the bundled FPV Goggles V2, you get a first-person view of what the drone sees, with footage that makes it feel like you're the one flying through the sky. The onboard 4K60 fps gimbal camera can send low-latency video to your goggles for a near real-time experience. The 150Â° super-wide FOV lets you take in and appreciate the scope of the vistas you fly over.
with three different flying modes to choose from, you can fly at your own personal comfort level. When fully unleashed, the FPV Drone can speed across the sky at up to 87 mph. Even at this blistering speed, DJI's RockSteady EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) technology will help ensure the footage you capture is smooth. You can capture video on an optional microSD card (up to 256GB) at 120 Mb/s. Whether you enjoy breakneck racing or leisurely touring beautiful terrain, the FPV Drone gives you an intimate experience, unlike traditional piloting.
Ready-to-Fly Combo Version
Everything you need to get into the sky is included in one box. Simply turn on the drone, activate the drone, remote, and goggles, and start flying.
When piloting in a first-person view, and at such high speeds, it's essential the drone and everything around it remain safe. The FPV Drone comes equipped with a feature called Emergency Brake and Hover, which does exactly that with the push of a button. It's ideal if you're feeling overwhelmed or need to essentially "pause" your flying in a few seconds, regardless of mode or speed. In addition to that, the FPV Drone will return to home if the video signal to the goggles is lost, and it sports forward and downward ToF obstacle sensing, an auxiliary bottom light, smart return to home, and low-battery return to home features.
Equipped with color-customizable front LEDs and drone arm lights, you can make your FPV Drone look the way you want while providing essential lighting to alert others of the drone's presence.
Three Flying Modes
- N Mode: Geared for new pilots, with simplified drone flight controls and safety features engaged, such as obstacle sensing.
- S Mode: A hybrid flight mode that lets you fly manually for more freedom but keeps the easier-to-use simplified controls.
- M Mode: for skilled pilots, with limitless control over the flight experience.
This technology is engineered to deliver clear HD video transmission from the drone to the goggles in near-real-time from up to 6.2 miles away.
The video transmission frequencies automatically switch between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz to help ensure your 50 Mb/s bit rate footage remains clear of stutter and compression artifacts. To assist with this, high-gain antennas on the drone include three transmitters and four receivers.
DJI Virtual Flight App
This app lets you practice piloting in lifelike, simulated scenarios with the actual equipment you would use in the real world. Simply connect your FPV Goggles V2 and remote.
DJI Fly App
This mobile app gives you the ability to view and adjust footage and enhance your piloting experience. Features include:
- Smartphone Live View: Displays the live view from the Goggles on a phone when connected via an optional cable.
- Edit and Share: Play back, edit, and share footage on social media.
- Fly Spots: Discover popular aerial photography spots near you to maximize your flying experience.
Share the thrill of FPV flying with additional optional sets of FPV Goggles V2. When connected to your FPV Drone's channel, everyone can share the view you see from the aircraft.
The gimbal camera, landing gear, and top shell of the DJI FPV aircraft are all modular and easily replaceable, making repairs more convenient.
4x Slow Motion
Record footage at four times the standard rate of recording for a slow-motion effect.