Joopic CamBuddy Pro Camera Remote (Silver)
Add advanced remote control and triggering options to your camera system by picking up a silver CamBuddy Pro Camera Remote from Joopic. Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with 100' range and Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0, you will be able to quickly and effectively connect your camera with a smart device and then control it via a mobile app. This opens up the door for creating time-lapses via an intervalometer mode, automatically transferring photos and videos, and the ability to remotely access live view and camera settings to capture images. Also, the CamBuddy Pro has sound, lightning, and laser sensors for creating elaborate shooting setups and capturing difficult subject matter.
With a built-in radio transceiver, users can pick up additional remotes and have them work together to keep up to 128 cameras in sync. This can help create unique effects, such as the "bullet time" look. The CamBuddy Pro is compatible with a variety of different cameras and features a standard USB 2.0 port for connecting to a camera as well as a 2.5mm shutter release port and 3.5mm flash sync port. Additionally, it has a built-in rechargeable 1000mAh lithium-ion battery that will provide about 4 hours of operation.
- Sound, lightning, and laser sensors are available for advanced high-speed photography techniques.
- Intervalometer settings allow users to more easily capture time-lapses.
- Wi-Fi connectivity features a maximum transfer speed of 300 Mbps and can operate at distances up to 100'.
- A built-in radio transceiver allows it to network with up to 128 CamBuddy Pros in a single setup as well as be remotely triggered by a radio remote.
- Bluetooth LE 4.0 will help users connect quickly and efficiently with their smart devices.
- Shoot-and-Push function will automatically transfer images to your smartphone.
- A USB 2.0 Type A port is available for setting up auto transfer of photos and videos from select cameras.
- For triggering a camera or flash, the CamBuddy Pro offers users a 2.5mm shutter release port and 3.5mm flash sync port.
- The integrated 1000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery will provide about 4 hours of continuous operation.
- Through the use of separately available camera connection cables, users will be able to use the CamBuddy Pro with most modern digital camera systems.
|Dimensions (Diam. x Depth)||3.2 x 2.0 x 1.0" / 81 x 51 x 25 mm|
|Memory Card Type||16 MB Flash ROM 128 MB SDRAM|
|Specification||Sensors : Sound|Lightning|Laser Range : 100' / 30 m Processor : MIPS|
|USB||Ports : USB 2.0 (Type-A) 2.5 mm shutter release port 3.5 mm flash sync port|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 Radio|
|Format Compatibility||iOS Android Windows macOS / Mac OS X|
|Battery||Battery : Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (1000 mAh) Battery Life : Operating: 4 hours|
|Weight||2 oz / 58 g|