Sony ICD TX800 (Black)
The Sony ICD-TX800 is a digital voice recorder with a built-in USB connection a built-in stereo microphone. It records in both linear PCM and MP3 formats and is suitable for capturing lectures, meetings, notes, and even live music. It comes with a supplied remote control, so you can place it anywhere in the room and have full control from a distance. The recorder can also be controlled with an Android app over Bluetooth straight from your smartphone or tablet. You can also clip it to various surfaces with the included clip, and plug it into computers over USB. A micro-USB port is on hand.
The unit provides 16GB of built-in memory. Measuring 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.8" and weighing only 0.8 oz, the unit is quite portable and compact. The recorder runs off a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, while a button-style replaceable lithium-ion battery is included with the remote. Headphones and a dedicated headphone cable are also included.
- Measuring 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.54" and weighing only 0.8 lb, the ICD-TX800 is small enough to take anywhere. Use the clip to attach your device to bags or pockets for quick access.
- With a supplied remote, you can record from anywhere in the room, confident that you've already positioned the ICD-TX800 for the best possible sound recording.
- Available on Google Play for Android, the REC Remote app lets you control your recorder from a distance over Bluetooth. Start and stop recording, adjust recording levels and settings, and even add track markers so you can find content easily and quickly. A simple interface helps you control, monitor, and organize recordings from up to 30' away using your smartphone.
- The ICD-TX800 has 16 GB of built-in memory, so you have plenty of storage space for your audio. Record for a maximum of 238 hours in one go, or store up to 4000 separate files.
- Hit the REC button for instant recording—even when the device is off—so you can capture sound in the moment.
- Choose from two popular file formats when you record. Linear PCM files are larger but capture more detail. They are ideal for recording music. MP3 files are compressed but require less memory, making them better for recording long lectures or meetings.
- Use the included USB cable for easy playback of your recordings or to transfer files.
|Storage Capacity||Internal Memory Installed: 16 GB|
|Dimensions (Diam. x Depth)||1.50 x 1.50 x .54" / 3.81 x 3.81 x 1.37 cm|
|Specification||Mode : Stereo / Mono Recording Format : LPCM, MP3 Bit-Depth : 16 Bit-Rate : 48 kbps - 192 kbps Sample Rate : 44.1 kHz Recording Time : LP Stereo: 21.5 Hours Recording in LPCM Format|MP3 Stereo: 238 Hours Recording in MP3 Format|MP3 Stereo: 159 Hours| Recording : in MP3 Format One-Click Recording : Yes Voice Activated Recording : Yes Microphone Type : Internal Stereo Frequency Response : 95 Hz - 14 kHz @ 44.1 kHz Sample Rate / 48 kbps MP3|95 Hz - 16 kHz @ 44.1 kHz Sample Rate / 128 kbps MP3|95 Hz - 20 kHz @ 44.1 kHz Sample Rate / 192 kbps MP3|95 Hz - 20 kHz @ 44.1 kHz Sample Rate / 16 Bit LPCM|
|USB||USB USB 2.0 (Micro-B)|
|Format Compatibility||Playback Formats MP3 PCM (WAV) AAC WMA|
|Battery||Power, Low Battery, Recording, Voice Volume, Peak|
|Weight||78 oz / 22 g|