Godox XPRO-F TTL Transmitter
Godox XPRO-F TTL Transmitter Announced
The Pro transmitter now provides the option of working with up to 5 groups of lights – A / B / C / D / E, in a mixed Group Mode style environment, where TTL and Manual groups can be mixed together, and individual groups can easily be switched On and Off.
Unlike the Fujifilm version Xpro-F transmitter though, TTL mode can only be selected in groups A, B, & C. Groups D & E are manual only.
There is also the option of controlling up to 16 Groups in Manual mode (A-F & 0-9), corresponding with the older XTR-16/s style radio receivers.
With dedicated individual group buttons, adjusting each group is now very simple, fast and intuitive.
And if you prefer the XT-32 style single group display, at the press of a button the Pro transmitter provides the option of switching back and forth from multiple group display, to a larger single group display showing more details.
FLASHPOINT R2 PRO / GODOX XPRO FEATURES
- Godox / Flashpoint 2.4GHz RF Radio System
- Range – 100m +
- Flash Modes – I-TTL / M / Multi
- TCM – TTL – CONVERT – MANUAL
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/256 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Global ALL Group Power Adjustment
- Remote Flash Zoom by Group
- Remote Modeling Light Control
- Group Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups) (D & E Manual Only)
- Manual Mode – A – F & 0 – 9 (16 Groups)
- 32 Channels
- Wireless ID 01-99
- Compatible with All Godox & Flashpoint 2.4GHz Flash System
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Display with Adjustable Back Light
- Zoom Display – Displays One Groups Larger With Details
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist light (With an On/Off Switch)
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Type-C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 2.5mm Sync Port – Input & Output
- Powered by 2 AA Batteries
|Power Supply||2* AA Batteries|
|Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC)||Yes , +- 3 stops in 1/3 stop increment|