With built-in wireless signals, the Godox Thinklite TT520II flash camera supports wireless triggering functions, which is suitable for almost any DSLR camera with standard hotshoe. Such as Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Olympus, etc.
- with 433 MHZ wireless transmission, RT transmitter and 16 channels for triggering
- 1 / 300s-1/2000 s flash duration, clear and sharp images
- 3 flash modes: M, S1 and S2 to increase flexibility and usability.
- 8 variable flash output from 1/128 to full, flashlight meeting your demands.
- some self-auto protection for power saving and against overheating.
- added with sync socket, and fast fill port for external power pack.
- Wireless trigger
- integrated reflection board, giving highlighted point on eye
- Build-in wide panel diffuser, creating soft and natural lighting
|Color Temperature||5600 ± 200K|
|Flash Duration||1 / 300s-1/20000 s|
|Recycle Time||approx. 0.1-5 s|
|Dimensions (Diam. x Depth)||190x75x55mm|
|Guide No. (m ISO 100)||33 (m ISO 100)|
|Wireless Communication Channels||433 MHz|
|Battery||Power: Battery 4Xaa (Alkaline or Ni-MH used, not included)|