Godox TT350F TTL Mini 2.4GHZ For Fujifilm
With full support for Fujifilm, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350F Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350F is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350F for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Fujifilm system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350F will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical slave mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
|Auto Focus Assist Beam|
|Effective Range (approx.)||Center : 0.6 ~ 4m / periphery : 0.6 ~ 2.5m|
|Full Power Flashes||Approx 210 (2500mAh Ni-MH batteries)|
|Power Saving||Power off automatically after approx 90 second of idle operation (60minutes if set as slave)|
|Power Supply||Ni-MH batteries (recomended) or 2*LR6 alkaline batteries|
|Recycle Time||Approx 0.1-2.2 second (eneloop Ni-MH Batteries of Panasonic) Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready|
|Sync Triggering Mode|
|Sync Triggering Mode||Hotshoe, Optic triggering|
|Compatible Camera||Fuji Camera|
|Flash Coverage||24 to 105mm (135 format)|
|Flash Duration||1/350 to 1/20000 second|
|Guide No. (m ISO 100)||36 (m ISO 100)|
|Controllable Slave Group||3 (A, B and C)|
|Wireless Flash Function||Master, slave, off|
|Exposure Control System||TTL autoflash and manual flash|
|Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC)||Manual FEB : +_ 3 stops in 1/3 stops increment (Manual FEC)|
|Multi Flash||Provided (up to 90 times, 90 Hz)|
|Sync Mode||High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 second), first-curtain sync,and second_curtain sync|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||140 x 62 x 38mm|