Fujifilm X-T100 + 15-45mm (Black/Dark Silver/Champagne Gold) + PWP Lens
Fujifilm XT100 Kit 15-45mm Lens
Characterized by its compact profile and refined appearance, the Fujifilm XT100 is a versatile mirrorless camera perfect for everyday shooting. Sporting a high-resolution 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor for recording stills and video, the X-T100's imaging capabilities are rounded out by a fast and precise hybrid phase- and contrast-detection autofocus system as well as sophisticated SR+ Auto settings to accurately depict a wide variety of scene types. Creative shooting endeavors are benefitted by the inclusion of Film Simulation modes, to mimic the look of classic Fujifilm films, along with Advanced Filter modes for unique effects. The sleek body design incorporates both a 0.62x-magnification 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, for intuitive eye-level shooting, and a 3.0" 1.04m-dot three-way tilting touchscreen LCD that can face forward for accurately composing selfies. The camera body is also distinguished by its black anodized-aluminum finish, top dial controls, and retro aesthetic. Additionally, Bluetooth low energy and Wi-Fi allow you to wirelessly share imagery from the camera to a mobile device and the included rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 430 shots per charge for all-day use.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at 15p, or for more versatility, Full HD 1080p recording is possible at 59.94p, 24p, and 23.98p frame rates. For stills shooting, a continuous rate of 6 fps is possible, as well as a 4K Burst Shooting function to shoot 8MP stills at 15 fps.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a 91-area hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- For eye-level shooting, a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured, and has a 0.62x magnification for comfortable viewing.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available and features a unique three-way tilting design to benefit photographing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing selfies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy allow you to wirelessly share your imagery to a linked mobile device.
- Retaining the retro aesthetic that Fujifilm's X-series of cameras are known for, the X-T100 features a similar silhouette with an especially lightweight and compact profile and a striking black finish.
- A detachable grip is included for improved handling.
- Dedicated Mode and Function dials offer intuitive adjustment of specific camera functions.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic Fujifilm film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
- Multi Focus mode automatically composites several differently focused exposures into one in order to extend the effective depth of field.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Included with the camera body is the XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens; a compact 23-69mm equivalent zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths. The lens features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to realize a well-corrected image void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Its versatile zoom range is further complemented by a 5.1" minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting, Power Zoom for easily adjusting your focal length; and three-stop-effective optical image stabilization to suit handheld shooting.
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo) Optional External Mic: With Video|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 16:9|
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 Audio: Linear PCM|
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X Mount|
|Max Resolution||24 MP: 6000 x 4000|
|Memory Card Type||SD SDHC SDXC|
|Sensor||CMOS, 23.5 x 15.7 mm|
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC/PAL|
|Video Format||3840 x 2160p at 15 fps 1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/50/59.94 fps 1280 x 720p at 23.98/24/50/59.94 fps|
|Video Clip Length||Up to 30 Min|
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Hybrid: 91|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2 m|
|Display Screen||3" Rear Touchscreen Tilting LCD (1,040,000)|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||17.5 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.62x|
|Viewfinder Pixel Count||2,360,000|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 200-12800 (Extended Mode: 100-51200)|
|Shutter||Type: Mechanical Speed: 4 - 1/4000 Second in Program Mode Type: Mechanical Speed: 30 - 1/4000 Second , Time Mode Type: Mechanical Speed: 60 - 0 Minute in Bulb Mode Type: Electronic Speed: 4 - 1/32000 Second in Program Mode Type: Electronic Speed: 30 - 1/32000 Second , Time Mode Type: Electronic Speed: 1 - 1 Second in Bulb Mode Type: Electronic & Mechanical Speed: 4 - 1/32000 Second , Program Mode Type: Electronic & Mechanical Speed: 30 - 1/32000 Second , Time Mode Type: Electronic & Mechanical Speed: 60 - 0 Minute in Bulb Mode|
|Metering Method||Average Metering, Multi-Zone Metering, Spot Metering|
|Remote Control||RR-90 (Optional)|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance Modes||Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 6 fps at 24 MP for up to 26 Frames in JPEG Format Up to 3 fps at 24 MP for Unlimited Frames|
|Flash Modes||Auto Auto/Red-Eye Reduction Commander Commander/Red-Eye Reduction Forced On Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction Rear Curtain Sync/Red-Eye Reduction Rear Curtain/Slow Sync Slow Sync Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction Suppressed Flash Suppressed Flash/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Guide No.||16.4' (5 m) ISO100|
|Max Sync Speed||Mechanical Shutter:1 / 180 Second|
|Flash Compensation||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Connectivity||2.5mm Sub-mini (3-Ring), HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0 Micro-B|
|Self Timer||10 Seconds, 2 Seconds|
|Battery||1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||Operating 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Humidity: 10 - 80%|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.8 x 3.3 x 1.9" / 121.0 x 83.0 x 47.4 mm|
|Weight||15.80 oz / 448 g with battery and memory card|
|Camera Mount Type||APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)|