Fujifilm X-A7 Kit 15-45mm (Silver/Dark Silver/Mint Green/Camel) + PWP Lens
FUJIFILM X-A7 KEY FEATURES
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 3.5" 2.76m-Dot Articulating Touchscreen
- ISO 200-12800, Up to 6 fps Shooting
- Hybrid AF System with Face/Eye Detection
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
- XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
FUJIFILM X-A7 Overview
Blending a stylish exterior with versatile image-making capabilities, the FUJIFILM X-A7 is a sleek mirrorless camera capable of apt stills and video recording. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the X-A7 is capable of recording UHD 4K video at 29.97 fps and FHD video at 59.94 fps, as well as full-resolution continuous stills shooting at up to 6 fps. An updated sensor design incorporates a copper wiring construction to achieve reduced noise and improved image quality throughout the ISO 200-12800 range, as well as afford enhanced autofocus performance using the hybrid AF system.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the X-A7 features retro-styled dark silver-colored exterior and features a large, 16:9-ratio 3.5" 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD. The screen has a free-angle design, too, which permits easy viewing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing angles for perfectly framed selfies. The camera also sports built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, which permits wireless image sharing and remote camera control from paired mobile devices.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at up to 29.97p and Full HD recording is possible at up to 59.94p. For stills shooting, a continuous rate of 6 fps is possible for working with moving subjects.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a hybrid autofocus system, with 117 selectable points, that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF. This focusing system also enables both Face and Eye Detection to help ensure accurate focusing when shooting portraits.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.5" 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Sleek and stylish, the X-A7 has a retro-themed design fit with dark silver-colored leatherette.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 440 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Included with the camera body is the XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens; a compact 23-69mm equivalent zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths. The lens features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to realize a well-corrected image void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Its versatile zoom range is further complemented by a 5.1" minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting, Power Zoom for easily adjusting your focal length; and three-stop-effective optical image stabilization to suit handheld shooting.
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produces smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Depth Control is an intuitive method for producing and pre-visualizing different depth of field effects.
- Light Trail mode suits making creative long exposures with bright light trails without having to worry about the technical details.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Bit Depth||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW Movies: MP4/H.264 Audio: Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Image Stabilization||Digital (Video Only)|
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X Mount|
|Max Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Memory Card Type||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Pixels||Effective: 24.2 Megapixel|
|Sensor||Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Size 23.5 x 15.7 mm|
|Video Format||MP4/H.264 UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p 1080 x 1080 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p 720 x 720 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo) External Microphone Input (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Display Screen||Monitor Size 3.5" Monitor Resolution 2,760,000 Dot Monitor Type Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)|
|Shutter||Mechanical Shutter 1/4000 to 30 Second 1/4000 to 4 Second in Program Mode 0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode Electronic Shutter 1/32000 to 30 Second 1/32000 to 4 Second in Program Mode 0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode Electronic Front Curtain Shutter 1/32000 to 30 Second 1/32000 to 4 Second in Program Mode 0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode|
|Metering Method||Average, Multi-Zone, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|White Balance Modes||Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 6 fps at 24.2 MP Up to 3 fps at 24.2 MP|
|Flash Modes||Auto Commander Forced On Rear Curtain/Slow Sync Red-Eye Reduction Suppressed Flash|
|Max Sync Speed||1/180 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Connectivity||2.5mm Sub-Mini, USB Type-C (USB 2.0), HDMI D (Micro)|
|Self Timer||2/10-Second Delay|
|AC Power Adapter||Yes (Included)|
|Battery||1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh (Approx. 270 Shots)|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.69 x 2.67 x 1.62" / 119 x 67.7 x 41.1 mm|
|Weight||11.29 oz / 320 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|